Did you know that eczema affects up to 20% of kids and 5% of adults? If you suffer from dry, itchy skin, you may actually have eczema. Eczerises is clinically proven to stop the itch within minutes and moisturise by repairing the skin barrier at a leading dermatology hospital in Asia.
- Eczema, or atopic dermatitis, is a very common inflammatory condition of the skin
- Most commonly affecting children, it does also affect adults, and is often accompanied by asthma and hay fever
- While the cause isn’t fully known, there are genetic and environmental factors which contribute to it
- It consists of a red, dry, itchy rash, sometimes with scaly skin or weeping
- It is treated with a combination of: anti-inflammatory agents (usually steroids), moisturisers, itch relief, and antibiotics (when infection is present); you should consult your doctor for the best advice on how to manage your condition
- You can live a full and normal life with eczema, it just needs some extra care and attention!